Somatics for Bellydance (Module 1) Study Course
The first essential, Foundational module of Keti's A-Z Training Courses. 27 page ebook plus audio version, with 8 instructional videos.Watch Promo
The Course Covers 8 Essential Areas of Somatics for Bellydancers:
1. Introduction - Somatic Movement through the Lens of Arabic dance
2. Body Connectivity for Bellydancers
3. The Physics & Energy of Movement
4. Effects of Music & Rhythm Relationships on Movement
5. Self, Space & Embodying the Elemental Qualities
6. Body Systems, Cellular memory & Cultural Embodiment
7. Wellbeing & Self-Support Exercises
8. Creating a Powerful Personal Practice
* How to create a movement practice that inspires, heals and benefits you.
27 page study manual, music tracks & 8 x instructional videos.
Keti’s Somatic, musical approach to bellydance encourages mindful movement and creativity, whist preserving cultural integrity. Her teachings enrich the dancer’s practice, improving musicality, skills and confidence, with helpful ways to access innate body wisdom for both artistry and wellbeing. Originally from Australia, Keti developed A-Z Bellydance in Egypt, where she lived for 20 years, organising live music and cultural events. The methodology is currently taught in 40 countries, and references her years of experience with live Arabic music, and professional Somatic Movement training. See more at http://www.ketisharif.com